Monday, September 17, 2012
Jubilee's Jewels Fundraiser
Stacy Richards at Jubilee's Jewels has graciously offered to assist us with a jewelry fundraiser. I had input into the design of the bracelet. One charm reads "grace" as that will be our new daughter's middle name. Grace means "favor" and "blessing". The other charm will be a cross stamped with "John 14:18". This verse reads "I will not leave you orphan, I will come for you". This verse has much meaning in our lives. God placed sign after sign in front of us leading us to adopt again. One Saturday night into Sunday morning I had insomnia and I prayed off and on the entire night asking God for a sign that this was the correct path for us. After this night of prayer the first Bible verse I saw was John 14:18. This was God's sign to me. After that we had no doubt. This is the link for those wishing to order - http://jubileesjewels.com/grace-john-14-18-bracelet .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment