Tuesday, July 17, 2012

PROGRESS FINALLY!

Yesterday I learned that we received pending approval once again from CCCWA. This was granted on July 13, 2012 - yes a very LUCKY Friday the 13th for us! Also yesterday we finally received our RFE letter from the USCIS. They requested less information than stated during my telephone conversation with them. I sent the documents overnight by FedEx. I am praying for approval this week! We are getting so close to being DTC (dossier to China)! We are breathing a little more easier! A Facebook friend posted this verse yesterday "The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand. Psalm 37:23-24". It spoke to my heart. Yes, God does delight in every detail of my life. Yes, He is holding me by the hand. Yes, He will bring Maya Grace home in His perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment