Monday, August 6, 2012

Matching $200 Grant

I am blown away today! I have just had a dear sweet friend offer to do a matching grant for us up to $200.  She said God placed it on her heart this morning.  She and her family have been raising funds themselves for their adoption for months.  This is such an awesome act of generosity from her!  It is truly an act of love toward our Maya Grace.  I am so touched by this offer.  So from now until 8am next Monday morning for we will accept donations into our chip-in and our Reece's Rainbow account.  Reece's Rainbow donations are tax deductible.  If you donate to Reece's Rainbow please message me or comment to let me know as we are not notified of specific amounts or who made the donation.  Chip-in does send notifications.  My sweet friend will match the donations up to $200!   I know her family will be blessed many times over for reaching out to us in this way!  This will help us with paying our next large agency fee.

2 comments:

  1. When will Blogger get a "like" button!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be donating to your chip in! So exciting to see people step forward and help each other!

    ReplyDelete